EMI 12 is a basic extension module for the local bus monitoring system measuring up to 12 residual currents
EMI 12 is an expansion current measurement module which should be used in combination with a local bus master (EMU 3 or BCPM). It extends a number of measured current inputs of the system. It features four RJ12 sockets for measurement of up to 12 residual currents using residual current transformers (RCT). Connection to other EMI 12 as well as to EMU 3 or BCPM is made via local bus. The fully configured local bus system with 5x EMI 12 can monitor up to 60 lines currents.
Each EMI measures actual residual currents.
- for budgetary and size constrained residual current monitoring (RCM) applications
- compact dimensions - 3DIN modules on a din rail
- simple and safe installation - power supplied from local bus connection, current transformers connected to pre-assembled sockets
- industrial grade RCM system
- options exist to measure AC currents (EMI X/333mV), DC currents (EMI HALL) or simple retrofit with Rogowski coils (EMI FLEX)