Advanced three-phase power factor controller, PQ analyzer, and data logger with extended communication options
The NOVAR 2700 power factor controller is a new high-end model built on a powerful new G3 platform with improved measurement core and extended communication options. The fast three-phase power factor controller also functions as a panel meter, data logger, and class S power quality analyzer - all in one instrument. It supports up to 24 controlled outputs, new input and output options, communication peripherals, improved fast control algorithm and offers a portfolio of communication protocols to transfer data across various networks.
A SCADA system can remotely supervise and control the cabinet operation over the Ethernet or RS485 communication port. The Ethernet option offers complete native support for a web server, Modbus TCP, network management and network time protocols, and other usual network features.
NOVAR 2700 can also transparently transfer its data across the networks via an existing MQTT infrastructure. Manipulation with instrument data and configurations can be restricted only to authorized users, while the PFC can optionally encrypt all its communication payload. NOVAR 2700 offers a proprietary local bus port to extend its features with supported peripherals for branch monitoring, IO modules, precise time synchronization, and other functions.
NOVAR 2700 is an evolution of its NOVAR 2100, NOVAR 2200, NOVAR 2400 and NOVAR 2600 predecessors.
- panel mount version, size 144x144 mm
- up to 24 outputs, Relay or Transistor (R09, R24, T9R9, T09, T24)
- supports the new KATKA 12 fast compensation switching module
- measures and controls power factor and other quantities in each line
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- support for all possible combinations of single-, two- and three-phase capacitors and chokes
- combined mains compensation & decompensation capability
- 512 MB of internal memory for data logging
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- embedded four-quadrant active and reactive energy meter class 0.5S and data logger
- fully configurable alarm or cooling/heating control relay
- Web server, Modbus TCP and RTU, KMB long, IEC-104, MQTT and other communication protocols