Smart grid ready class S PQ analyzer and data logger, 0.5S sub-meter, optional color display, CATIV/300V measurement category, din rail mounted, 6 modules
Class S power quality analyzer according IEC 61000-4-30 ed3 and energy counter class 0.5S. Targeted for application where robust, powerful and compact solution with accurate measurement is necessary. Features wide range of interfaces for remote and local communication like RS-485, USB or Ethernet. Power quality evaluation according to EN50160 ed3 with PQ S is matter of course.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-S module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
USB port provides quick, easy and reliable means for configuration and data acquisition. Ethernet interface (with web server, modbus TCP, SNTP, DNS, SNMP, DHCP...) allows it to be remotely managed via the ENVIS application. Serial interface is useful for remote communication as well as for optional modbus master (MM module) peripheral. Firmware module is also available with support for IEC-104 substation automation protocol. In combination with ENVIS.Online service, e_get tools or embedded library (.NET core, C/C++ for Windows/Linux) its actual values can be also periodically downloaded and stored to a file or remote SQL database for further processing and analysis.
- High precision of measurement - cl. 0.5S (active), cl. 1 (reactive), class S power quality, 25kHz sampling rate ...
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- measurement category CATIV/300V acc. to IEC 61010
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- 4x standard X/5A and X/1A CT options with more than 200% linearity range
- measures and registers average and max demand
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- large bright 5.7" color display with excellent contrast
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD), up to 128 harmonics from 0 to 2.5 kHz and supra-harmonics from 2 to 9 kHz
- pulse outputs and programmable alarm relays, digital, pulse and analog inputs, pt100 temperature and other interfaces
- remote RS 485 and fast Ethernet communication