Multi-functional meter, residual current monitor (RCM) and analyser, datalogger with color graphic display, precise energy meter, 96x96mm
SMY 134 is an extended version of SMY 133 power analyzer. The major difference is an additional current input to measure neutral wire and up to two special residual current measuring inputs. SMY 134 is designed for sub-metering and control in all types of networks especially with residual current monitoring (RCM) requirements. It measures and records all common parameters: frequency, line and phase voltages, currents, loads, active and reactive powers, true and displacement power factors, unbalances and up to 50 harmonics as well as the total harmonic distortion and not least the RCM.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-S module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
Optional relay or SSR outputs can be programmed to control other equipment based on measured values (useful for fan control, over-voltage/over-current PQ relaying etc). Impulse outputs can also forward metered values as an S0 output. USB port provides quick, easy and reliable means for configuration and data acquisition. Optional serial or Ethernet interface (with web server, modbus TCP, SNTP, DNS, SNMP, DHCP...) allows it to be remotely managed via the ENVIS application. In combination with ENVIS.Online service its actual values can be also periodically downloaded and stored to the SQL database for further processing.
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- voltage can be directly measured in 230/400V and 400/690V systems with the respective types
- indirect measurement via voltage transformers is also available
- 4x standard X/5A and X/1A CT options
- 2x RCM inputs with alternative option of two analog inputs
- precise energy meter (kWh, kVArh), measures and registers average and max demand
- full 4-quadrant active (0.5S) and reactive (1) energy sub-metering
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- pulse outputs and programmable alarm relays (option RR, RI, II)
- precise continuous measurement, 25 kHz sampling rate, records up to 50 harmonics per channel
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- energy: active 0.5S, reactive class 1 according to 61557-12, 62053-22 resp. 62053-24
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- optional remote RS 485 or 10/100Mbit RJ45 Ethernet communication